Make It Easy. Make It Essig.
Year Round Work for our Plumbers! High Hourly Wage + Commission! No Cap! Work Remote! Take your Plumbing truck home every night! Only stop at the office once a week!
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance– Paid Time Off & 401K Retirement Plan
Essig Plumbing & Heating LLC is in search of an experienced residential Journeyman Licensed Plumber to add to our Service team.
Essig Plumbing & Heating LLC is the fastest growing and top rated Plumbing service companies in Berks county. Due to rapid growth, we are looking to hire immediately and have great advancement opportunities available. If you are hardworking, honest and take pride in providing excellent customer service we are looking for you!
Why Work for Essig:
- We have a guaranteed hourly wage to keep your income safe along with a very high commission plan on top of the base wage – No Cap!
- Take home vehicle provided and you get to deploy from home each day
- Paid Time Off!
- We provide all of the necessary tools needed
- Smartphone and Tablet! You can use your company phone & tablet for personal use as much as you want
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-provided Life Insurance
- Good work/life balance–never get called the day before that we don’t have work for you, but never get asked to work 60-70 hours a week! We make sure you get your hours but don’t get burned out!
- Managers work with your schedule – We are a Family Sensitive workplace and believe in balance
- Opportunity for Advancement! We are a fast growing company that believes in growing our employees and hiring from within first
- State of Pennsylvania Journeyman Plumbers License HIGHLY Preferred
- Four (4)+ Years of experience in residential plumbing
- Ability to Repair and diagnose residential and light commercial plumbing systems and components
- Experience installing plumbing, gas, water, and sewer systems
- Water heater installation and repair experience
- Experience servicing and installing well systems preferred
- Must be able to perform takeoff, plan work, order material with minimal shorts
- Ensure proper billing, invoicing and daily documentation of activities
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction from start to finished project
Please submit a copy of your resume for consideration.
Other Plumbing positions available at Essig: Plumbing Installer and Plumbing Apprentice. Visit our other posts or contact us for more information!