Make It Easy. Make It Essig.
Essig Plumbing & Heating LLC is the top HVAC installation and service company in Berks county. We excel in customer service and quality work and we are looking for Technicians to add to our HVAC installation team. If you are a hardworking, honest and a prideful HVAC Tech who believes in doing a thorough and beautiful job we are looking for you!
Now Hiring at Essig!
The Residential HVAC Install Retrofit specialist will work with numerous HVAC Equipment manufacturers, system parts and mechanisms, to install premium HVAC systems. This includes upgrading and improving ductwork, IAQ Systems, replacing parts and adjusting system controls for better performance by using special tools and diagnostic equipment.
Why Work for Essig:
- We have a guaranteed hourly wage to keep your income safe along with a bonus plan on top of the base wage
- Take home vehicle provided and you get to deploy from home each day!
- Paid Time Off!
- We provide all of the necessary major tools needed / Quarterly tool incentive program
- Smartphone and Tablet! You can use your company phone & tablet for personal use as much as you want
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Opportunity for Advancement! We are a fast growing company that believes in growing our employees and hiring from within first
- Managers work with your schedule – We are a Family Sensitive workplace and believe in balance
- Install air conditioning, heating, control systems, IAQ, and humidity and temperature control systems to manufacturer specifications
- Startup and troubleshooting a variety of residential HVAC systems
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations
- Performs related work as assigned
- At least two (2) years residential HVAC installation experience
- EPA Universal Certification with strong working knowledge of R-410a
- Experience working with fiberglass and metal ductwork
- Control wiring experience
- Valid Driver’s License with no major infractions for the last five (5) years
- Ability to take and pass a pre-employment background check and drug test
Please submit a copy of your resume for consideration.
Other HVAC positions available at Essig: HVAC Service Technician. Visit our other posts or contact us for more information!