HUMIDIFIERS & DEHUMIDIFIERS IN READING
Caring for Your Home's Air Quality
The humidity in your home can have far-reaching effects on your comfort and overall health. At Essig Plumbing & Heating, we understand how important your health and that of your family is to you, which is why we offer a variety of humidifier/dehumidifier units for your convenience. Our technicians have years of experience in installing these systems to homes all around Reading.
Why Do You Need a Humidifier?
Humidifiers offer many benefits, such as:
- Humidifiers can reduce the risk of infections by limiting the movement of bacteria and viruses
- Humidifiers add moisture to the air, thus giving you softer and healthier skin
- They help alleviate dry sinuses during the cold winter months
- If you are suffering through a cold or flu, humidifiers can speed up recovery
- Humidifiers create a healthy environment for wooden furniture
- For those who snore, humidifiers may help by moistening the sinuses
Dehumidifier Installation in Berks & Lehigh Counties
Do you feel like your home is always stuffy or muggy? Then you may need to install a dehumidifier in your home. Dehumidifiers work by absorbing moisture from the air and lowering the temperature. It then redistributes de-moisturized air into the room to create a more comfortable and pleasant environment. Moisture that is collected by the dehumidifier is collected by a reservoir inside of the unit.
Some of the benefits of having a dehumidifier in your home include:
- If your home is constantly affected by mold, a dehumidifier can help
- Dehumidifiers get rid of that musty odor that doesn’t go away
- They decrease the amount of condensation in your home
- Dehumidifiers can help prevent the growth of dust mites
To learn if a humidifier or dehumidifier is right for your Reading home, please contact our team of professionals at (610) 557-3302.