GAS BOILER SERVICES IN READING, PA
Comprehensive Boiler Repair, Replacement & Maintenance in Berks & Lehigh Counties
When the weather turns bitterly cold, that is no time to have trouble with your gas boiler. Not only is your comfort at stake, your health could be on the line as well. When you need gas boiler repair in Reading, PA, you need it immediately. That’s why Essig Plumbing & Heating technicians are standing by 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
When you call Essig, you can be sure that we will send a technician who is an expert in all makes and models of gas boilers so that your repair can be handled as fast as possible. If it is in your best interest to replace rather than repair your boiler, we can also help you understand your options for new boiler installation.
A video camera inspection is useful for:
If your boiler is having any of the following problems, call Essig as soon as you can:
- Odd noises
- Leaking radiators or a leaking boiler
- Lack of heat
- Some radiators emit heat while others do not
Contact us today and we’ll take care of any gas boiler problem that you may be experiencing.
Four Signs Your Boiler May Have a Problem
If you ever have any problems with your gas boiler, you should probably call a professional rather than trying any sort of repairs on your own. Be on the lookout for the following problems and get in touch with a technician if they occur.
- No heating or hot water – There are several potential causes for this problem, including a broken pump, a bad thermostat, a low water leve,l or a failure of a motorized valve. However, these problems can all be repaired so you will probably not need a replacement.
- Leaking water – If this occurs, you will need to call a technician as fast as possible because your home could be at risk of suffering extensive damage.
- The pilot light keeps going out – This problem is usually due to a broken thermocouple. This is a relatively minor repair that can be quickly performed by a technician.
- Loss of water pressure – If you have this problem, then you probably have a leak somewhere in the system. The extent of the issue will determine whether you need a repair or a replacement.
GAS BOILER MAINTENANCE IN READING
In order to make sure your boiler keeps running, make the investment in a regular maintenance routine. While there are some things you can do on your own, most maintenance tasks need to be performed by a professional. Not only will proper maintenance ensure your boiler works through the coldest part of winter, it will also add years to its lifespan. Regularly choosing Essig for this maintenance will ensure that our technicians will be able to predict when components will need to be replaced so that you are fully prepared.
If you own a gas boiler system, it is vital that you follow a regular, thorough maintenance routine. Call us at (610) 557-3302 today!