DUCT SERVICES IN READING
Comprehensive Duct Leak Repair & REPLACEMENT
The duct system plays a vital role in your home’s heating and cooling system, distributing cold and hot air throughout your residence. Duct systems are typically made of sheet metal, fiberglass, or a plastic and wire composite. In homes, this system is typically placed in the attic, with ducts branching out to every room in the home. When a duct system has a leak, you may notice a drop in the unit’s power, leading to longer cooling and heating times. If you suspect that your duct system may have a leak, allow our team of technicians to help you locate the source.
Air Duct Cleaning Services in Reading, PA
Over time, your duct work can accumulate all types of contaminants, including dust, animal hair, dander, pollen, dirt, and other contaminants – all of which end up in the air you breathe. If not regularly cleaned, dirty ducts can be a breeding ground for microbes, fungus, bacteria, mildew, and mold spores. Regular maintenance can help reduce the level of contaminants in your home. Essig Plumbing & Heating is proud to offer air duct cleaning services to combat indoor air pollution and improve indoor air quality. Ensure your HVAC system is fresh and clean by calling our duct cleaning service professionals today!
Do you suffer from allergies or respiratory problems? Dirty air ducts can affect your indoor air quality and your health. Essig can help!
Offering Ductless Systems in Reading & Beyond
Unlike central air conditioning systems, ductless units provide heating and cooling to single rooms. Most ductless units are mounted on a wall with a compressor installed outside of the home. In contrast to window AC units, ductless units require only a small hole in the wall to be drilled for the compressor. Additionally, with the advancements made in the past few years, these units have become more compact while still offering a good amount of cooling and heating power.
Ductless units offer many benefits, such as:
- Without the need for a window, ductless units can be installed in almost any room, including the garage and new additions to a home
- While central air systems lose cooling and heating power through the duct system, ductless units do not
- Since each unit is controlled separately, you can save money on energy costs by only cooling and heating rooms that are occupied
- Everyone in the home can adjust the temperature to meet their specific comfort needs
- For homes with no ductwork, ductless can save you money on installation costs